Tile Chess Game
Tile Chess is chess without boundaries. No more plain eight-by-eight board. In fact, there's no board at all! To play the game, all you need are the durable plastic tiles. Tile Chess can be played anywhere there are opponents and a flat surface!
- There's no "third man out" syndrome; with Tile Chess, three or four people can play at once!
- Lots of people know the standard chess moves, so they already know how to play Tile Chess!
- 2-4 players.
- Playable in one to two hours
- Ages 10 and up
- Chess for up to 4 players
- Setup is part of the game
- If you know how to play chess, Tile chess will be familiar
- Beautiful components